Giltrap AgriZone is a major supplier of tractors and farm machinery in the Waikato and central North Island.
Giltrap AgriZone is locally owned and operated and we pride ourselves on world-class service for farmers and agricultural contractors. We have supplied top quality farm machinery, parts and service for over 50 years.
- We are one of the largest agricultural dealerships in New Zealand.
- Our branches are located in Otorohanga, Cambridge and Rotorua.
- Our Otorohanga branch covers the Otorohanga, South Te Awamutu, Pirongia, Kawhia, Raglan, Te Kuiti, Pio Pio and Taumarunui areas.
- Our Cambridge branch covers the Cambridge, North Te Awamutu, Hamilton, Morrinsville, Matamata, Putaruru and Tirau areas
- Our Rotorua branch covers the Rotorua, Taupo, Tokoroa, Reporoa, Turangi, Mangakino, Atiamuri areas.
- Selling new and used tractors, mowers, balers, spreaders, feeders and a wide range of other farm machinery.
We have wide selection of new farm machinery and used agricultural equipment for sale, including new and used tractors, feed out equipment such as bale feeders, feedout wagons, silage wagons and mixer wagons. Grass harvest equipment such as balers, wrappers, mowers, rakes and tedders. Cultivation equipment such as power harrows, rotary hoes, discs, seed drills, rollers. Spreading and spray equipment and more.
NEWS & UPDATES
Case Ih Asserts Grip On Waikato Tractor Market
PALMERSTON NORTH – (10th March 2015) – With the record dairy pay out boosting confidence, last year saw the highest number of tractor sales nationally in a decade. Waikato easily held its traditional position as the largest regional market in the country, with well over 600 tractors above 40hp...Read More >>
Basic GPS Unit Suits Whakamaru Farmer
Spreading fertiliser has become a whole lot easier for Michael Brolly, a Whakamaru 50/50 sharemilker, thanks to his Case IH EZ guide 250 GPS guidance unit. With 320 effective hectares of recent forestry conversion with largely pumice ground, Michael says the GPS allows him to negotiating the...Read More >>
Cooling System Maintenance
The next couple of months is a good time to check and service your tractors cooling system. It is recommended that a 6 point preventative cooling system maintenance check be performed at least once every two years. Consult your vehicle operations manual for specific guidelines.
This inspection...Read More >>