Giltrap AgriZone is a major supplier of tractors and farm machinery in the Waikato and central North Island.
Giltrap AgriZone is locally owned and operated and we pride ourselves on world-class service for farmers and agricultural contractors. We have supplied top quality farm machinery, parts and service for over 50 years.
- We are one of the largest agricultural dealerships in New Zealand.
- Our branches are located in Otorohanga, Cambridge and Rotorua.
- Our Otorohanga branch covers the Otorohanga, South Te Awamutu, Pirongia, Kawhia, Raglan, Te Kuiti, Pio Pio and Taumarunui areas.
- Our Cambridge branch covers the Cambridge, North Te Awamutu, Hamilton, Morrinsville, Matamata, Putaruru and Tirau areas
- Our Rotorua branch covers the Rotorua, Taupo, Tokoroa, Reporoa, Turangi, Mangakino, Atiamuri areas.
- Selling new and used tractors, mowers, balers, spreaders, feeders and a wide range of other farm machinery.
We have wide selection of new farm machinery and used agricultural equipment for sale, including new and used tractors, feed out equipment such as bale feeders, feedout wagons, silage wagons and mixer wagons. Grass harvest equipment such as balers, wrappers, mowers, rakes and tedders. Cultivation equipment such as power harrows, rotary hoes, discs, seed drills, rollers. Spreading and spray equipment and more.
NEWS & UPDATES
The CASE IH King Hit Combo
No repayments until 2017*
5 Year comprehensive Redcover warranty**
Bonus CASE IH Gift Pack (valued at $500)
For more information please contact the team at Giltrap AgriZone Limited.
* 24 monthly repayments commencing January 2017, straight principal and interest repayments, full GST...Read More >>
Getting the local Waikato schools involved in our Open Day Celebrations
We invited our local schools in the Waikato area to participate in a fun colouring competition, where they can win a $50 gift card for themselves and $250 towards their school!
We encourage the kids to colour in Big Red, our leading Case IH tractor brand in the Waikato.
There are two age groups...
Case Ih Asserts Grip On Waikato Tractor Market
PALMERSTON NORTH – (10th March 2015) – With the record dairy pay out boosting confidence, last year saw the highest number of tractor sales nationally in a decade. Waikato easily held its traditional position as the largest regional market in the country, with well over 600 tractors above 40hp...Read More >>